The second sprint of the 15th quarter of IAM development is complete and we continued a large percentage of our commitments as well as updated our systems to allow incoming HLS students to optionally use Duo for two-step authentication. The details of Sprint 2 are as follows:
PI-15 Feature Progress
|change||% of total|
Changes to Commitments this Sprint
New Features Added to PI (1 commitment)
- Migrate Phonebook app to Unified LDAP - Allow decommissioning of on-prem infrastructure by removing Phonebook dependency
Completed (1 commitment)
- Allow Admitted Students in HLS to opt-in to Two Step verification - Enable student applicants to secure their HarvardKey connections in order to avoid account compromise.
Moved to "In Progress" (3 commitments)
- Turn off AuthLDAP servers in 60 Oxford Street and Migrate AuthZProxy to Unifed LDAP
- IIQ - Allow users to be put into "O365 Duo protected" Group
- Migrate Phonebook app to Unified LDAP
See the attached documents for full details about this PI and IAM project/operational statistics. You can learn more about how we do PI Planning and how to interpret the attached Summary/Priority reports by viewing our "IAM Planning & Progress Reporting" overview post.