It has been one full quarter since the last IAM Program update. In this latest progress report we'd like to provide a final status for PI-16 (October - Early January 2019), and for our current Program Increment (PI-17 through the end of March).
The third sprint of PI-17 (45% of the quarter) is complete and we have so far delivered two key objectives (Provisioning (IIQ) Upgrade Stabilization and Self-service for 0365 two-step); We have also begun development on 10 of the remaining 11 priorities. You can view all details in our attached reports. The delivery of the O365 two-step work means that the first of our 5 yearly IAM goals is now considered complete.
|Planned features||13||% of total|
PI-16 Final Status
PI-16 included the delivery of 8 prioritized deliverables (more details in the attachments):
- Add password sync to O365 email opt-in processes
- FAS Registrar Policy Clarifications: Provisioning adjustments
- Address Cross-Reg Class Participant claiming Issues
- Design the MessageMe Opt-In Self-Service for review with Stakeholders
- Implement UNIVAD full user lifecycle (stretch goal)
- HLS Provisioning Discovery Deck
- IIQ Upgrade
- HMS Provisioning Passwords Analysis
See the attached documents for full details about this PI and IAM project/operational statistics. You can learn more about how we do PI Planning and how to interpret the attached Summary/Priority reports by viewing our "IAM Planning & Progress Reporting" overview post.